We hope this message finds everyone well and in good health.
All of us at Elite Beach Villas remain fully committed to ensuring a “pura vida” experience to all our guests within a clean and safe environment. Your safety during your travel and holiday is our main priority and we recognize the importance of providing you with the facts affecting your travel in this time of uncertainty. Soon we will be able to travel ( albeit with some restrictions )
Beautiful sunny days, breathtaking beaches and the tempting aroma of grilled fish prepared by your private chef are just some of the pleasures awaiting you.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH:
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and gloves when necessary
- Staff will always keep the required social distance from guests
- We are including hand sanitizer and alcohol spray in all our villas for guests to use during your stay as well as access to cleaning agents such as disposable wipes
- We have a strict cleaning protocol in place to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation. This protocol is available to our guests if requested. Some examples are:
- housekeeping staff has been instructed in cleaning all “high-touch” contact points such as doorknobs, locks, remote controls, fan pulls, etc., and these areas are being thoroughly sanitized during cleaning and inspection
- kitchen and common areas will be cleaned when guests are not around to ensure safety. Objects like fridges, countertops, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected before the staff leaves the area and the guests can re-enter the villa with confidence for their health safety.
- Upon completion of bed and bathroom cleaning , our staff will disinfect all contact points.
- We are avoiding same day check out/check in so we have more than 24 hours between bookings in order to do a thorough deep cleaning and disinfection of the property.
ELITE BEACH VILLAS is continuously updating and adding services to make sure our guests and their families / friends feel safe , such as
- Safe airport transportation
- Grocery delivery service
- Several safe options for catering and private chef service
- Tours, excursions, and activities. We will make sure our partners adhere to our safety standards regarding social distancing, masks, and hygiene.
WHAT EBV GUESTS CAN DO:
- Follow CDC guidelines such as social distancing and washing your hands.
- With this virus being so unpredictable, we highly recommend purchasing a cancel-for-any-reason Trip Cancellation Protection policy ( CFAR ). Get quotes, compare and buy travel insurance from trusted providers including CFAR policies here:
Included in your rental is daily housekeeping (4 hours per day), bathroom amenities and beach chairs.
The beach is less than a two-minute walk and the town is a short 5 min drive or approximately 10 min walk on the beach.
Airport transfers are available for an additional cost and we will help you coordinate. We are about 1 hour 15 minutes from Liberia Airport and approximate cost is $90 for the first three people and then $15 for each additional passenger. San Jose Airport is 4 hours away and the cost for a minivan (6-8 passengers) is around $350.
Our partner in tours and activities will be in touch shortly after your booking is confirmed so you can start planning. An overview of activities can be found in the destination.
Playgrounds Luxury Ocean Adventures is part of our family. Please check it out here and let us know what kind of trip you would like so we can send you a quote. EBV guests have a 10% discount. playgrounds.cr
Of course. It is a very popular way to move around town and the cost is $55/day for a 4-seater and $85/day for a 6-seater.
Chef service is available for an additional cost. The price depends on the number of people and meals. If our inhouse chef is not available during your stay, we will recommend other great options.
We do. Pre-stock up service is available for an additional cost. Grocery shopping is included with chef service.
Please go to our website and click here on description. You will be able to click on an interactive floorplan and every room in described in detail.
We can help you book them and the cost is $80 for an hour massage per person. They can do up to 4 at the same time or back to back.
Both are available for an additional cost. The price depends on the number of people taking the class. They will bring mats and equipment (when needed).
We work with a wonderful family photographer. If you’d like to book a sunset session while you are here to forever memorialize your trip, we will be happy to make an introduction!
It’s safe and yes, you walk at night without a problem. The streets are well lit and we’re happy to say that Tamarindo is much, much safer now than what it had been many years ago. The same precautions as in any popular tourist destination should prevail. Costa Rica in general has a very low level of violent crime anyway, however care should always be taken with your valuables. Safe boxes are provided in our villas for this purpose.
Yes, there are 2 in the Automercado (big supermarket at the entrance of Tamarindo) and a couple more in the center where the banks are located.